Hillhead Primary Summer Fair
Saturday 3rd June 2017
12 noon – 3pm
The Summer Fair organised by the Parent Council is fast approaching.
This is our main fundraiser for the school this year, and we would like to make it a big success, so we can support the school’s work for our children again next year!
To make this happen, we need all parents and families to get involved, and there are lots of ways to help:
You could donate for one of the stalls:
- Bric a Brac (books, household things, toys, records, CDs…)
- Tombola – go through your cupboards any unused Christmas presents, any chocs you don’t want to eat and any sale stuff that looked good at the time but hasn’t been used please bring for the Tombola
- Cakes (especially home-made; show off your kitchen talents!)
- Second hand school uniform stall
- Other second hand clothes
Donations for Bric a Brac and tombola can be brought to the school in the week leading up to the fair. Cake donations should be made, at the earliest, on the Friday at the school or brought along to the fair on Saturday. Helpers will be setting up from 10am, although they can be dropped off when you arrive.
- You could volunteer to help with the activities – we need lots of volunteers to make the event run smoothly! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to help.
Please get involved to make sure our children have a great time at the fair and we raise lots of funds for a new stage and outdoor equipment. If you have any questions, please get in touch via email@example.com.
Hillhead Parent Council