1st meeting of this year’s new Parent Council.
Where: School in P7 double classroom (media suite)
When: December 1, 2014 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Who is this meeting for?
Parent council meetings are for the 25 parent council members to meet and organise business on behalf of all the parents in the school.
Any parent is welcome to come along and listen or contribute to agenda item discussions. If you have a specific item you wished to be discussed that should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting. The chair will decide if there is space on the agenda to include it.
The minutes of every meeting are published on the website and key information and updates will be made known to all parents via newsletters.
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Election of office bearers (Chair, Secretary and Treasurer)
3. PC guidelines
4. Questionnaire feedback and discussion of focus for coming year
5. Sub groups – what sub groups do we want, who can lead them and what is their remit? Possible options include:
a. Eco/outdoor learning
c. Fund raising/events
f. Healthy eating
6. Feedback on activities
b. International evening
c. Trip to Haddington (road safety)
7. Uniform – sorting and second hand stalls
8. Use of PC funds
9. Any update from school